I saw a Godaddy promo code that promted me to buy another domain. My 8th domain so far and is actually my 15th blog!
Godaddy promo code: mapleleaf
new domain: foodrecipesandreviews.com
price: $2.67 ($2.49 + tax), from original price of $12.99
It’s a huge saving that’s why I can’t help myself from buying. I don’t know how I can handle all these blogs but I’ll manage somehow.
I need to post before January ends!
I have a lot of online things to share but kinda busy, no I was super busy with a lot of things this month.
I have an unfinished post about my earning last year and I had to share the social networking sites that I started to join in hopes of getting more exposure. I have yet to gauge the impact of those sites on my blogs.
I am working on those posts but just please bear with my schedule. I had a lot of writing posts this January and hope to get more on the coming months.
2012 really looks promising.
This is my entry to Techie She’s Lucky Blogger Weekly Giveaways Week 18. This week’s prize is $10 paypal credits from WAHWM of Work at Home Wife and Mother.
This is my money blog, where I keep tabs on my online earnings. I do earn around $100 for paid posts monthly. I gave up on PTC and my ads are negligible.
Here’s my list of where I currently earn some bucks:
Source of many great images but with a price. Lowest was a dollar a piece. I happen to have some freebies from godaddy (all my domains are registered there) vouchers for Fotolia and Google Adwords.
For Fotolia, a 10 credit voucher equivalent to 10 dollars while for Google Adwords a 100 dollar voucher.
It has been on my godaddy account for quite a while but since I don’t really pay attention much except when I need to renew my domains. It really came (or the correct terms is it really was noticed) when I needed some images for my headers and badges for my 5 new blogs.
So here are the results of free Fotolia images and my creativity:
Do visit my new blogs, will yah?
Do you Digg me? I don’t.
I don’t actually know what is the fuss about Digg, but it sure is a big thing.
From my reading, I think it is similar to Facebook’s Like, Google Friend Connect’s Follow, Twitter’s Twit, Google G+1 and so on.
So basically it is a networking site to publish your content and anybody who likes it can digg it.
I am still thinking if I will join and if my content is worth digging for.
How to make one.
Not that I am an expert, on the contrary I always forgot how to make so it’s like a reminder for me too.
1. Log in to your FB account.
2. On the search bar, type crate a page, you will be directed to this
3. Click Brand or Product. For the category choose websites, then write the name of the page on the next slot, tick the I agree part and the get started button.
4. Step 1: Upload a photo, I’m sure you know how to do it. You can later change it as frequent as you like.
5. Step 2: Invite friends, Import Contacts or you can just continue and do it later.
6. Step 3: On the website, write the name of your page and on the next slot some descriptions.
And there you have it, a new Fan Page!
On the upper side of your new page, you can update your category. Choose Websites & Blogs and particular niche you have like Entertainment, Health, Kids or Personal Blog.
Next post will be how to import your blog posts to your page. Stay tuned!
I soo love Blogger.
All my 7 blogs started with blogger. Although there are other free blog platforms out there, blogger is a real newbie friendly. Until now I haven’t figured the other platforms and just ask blogger friends to do the transfer and the like.
How to start a new blog or weblog at Blogger?
1. Go to Blogger.com
2. Click the Get Started button
3. You will be asked to create a Google account, if you already have one, sign in first.
4. Then Name your blog. You have to think of something really eye catching and unique. You also have to think of the niche you want like personal, food, travel, money, etc. Others have a different name and blog address, I opt to have the same or nearly, since it is all about name recall. A lot of blog is already out there so you might have to try several times.
5. Once you already chosen the name, you will have to choose a template. Choose any available first and later on you can change it as frequent as you like.
There you have it, a blog of your own.